Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Making stuff.....





I stay at home --full time.  I have more time to make "junk" than ever before.  So I do!

Below: Valentine's presents for MDO teachers.  Paper flower bouquets.








Below: Bathroom decor for Daniel and Jae's shared bathroom.







Below: I needed something to hold my bobby pins.  I wear them everyday and I am always finding them all over the house. With an crawling 8 month old and a curious 2 year old--I needed to be more responsible with them once I removed them--but I never could find anything I liked--so I made it. Using and old frame,  fabric paper and remnant fabric, magnetic strips, and some glue.














2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are enjoying not only being home with those beautiful kids, but a chance to be creative too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS We are way overdue for a sewing together day. Let's schedule something! xoxo

    ReplyDelete