Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dinner with Friends

We were able to have dinner with Kristen and Daniel on Tuesday night. We haven't had dinner with these friends since Emily was born. She is 10 months now! We are all very busy and they live about an hour away from us so it's been difficult to get together with them. We really missed them. Sorry Daniel didn't make any of the shots because of course Emily was my focus--ha!



She was such a cutie!! Pretty sure I pinched her ALL night!




Like the good fisherman Dan is---he really utilizing his bait!





Yes--I am biting her!



I really couldn't help myself---she was so stinkin cute!! Don't worry--it wasn't a hard bite! Kristen understands my need to eat up her little girl!

1 comment:

  1. She has those chubby legs and arms so it's obviously Kristen's fault you can't resist her - all that thriving baby stuff. She's adorable. We haven't met her yet either - looking forward to it. Isn't it good to get together when you haven't for so long!

    ReplyDelete